Purpose of Children's Yoga
Children are super-sensitive and full-fledged beings who record every vibration very deeply. A child is naturally radiant, aware, and full of innocent wisdom. The deeper purpose of teaching children yoga is to help them maintain their natural wisdom and radiance.
Our children live in a hurry-up world of busy parents, school pressures, incessant lessons, video games, malls, and competitive sports. We usually don't think of these influences as stressful for our kids, but often they are. The bustling pace of our children's lives can have a profound effect on their innate joy—and usually not for the better.
When children learn techniques for self-health, relaxation, and inner fulfillment, they can navigate life's challenges with a little more ease. Yoga at an early age encourages self-esteem and body
awareness with a physical activity that’s non-competitive.
Children derive enormous benefits from yoga. Physically, it enhances their flexibility, strength, coordination, and body awareness. It brings chemical balance to their body and their concentration and sense of calmness and relaxation improve.
Yoga with exercise, play, and fun connects more deeply with the inner self, and develops an intimate relationship with the natural world that surrounds them. Yoga brings that marvelous inner light that all children have to the surface.
Benefits of Yoga for Children
• Yoga can be a great influence on the minds of children and they will be able to develop positive attitudes in their life.
• Yoga improves and increases memory power and helps to keep the mind calm.
• They will be able to understand and experience the mind-body coordination.
• Children will be able to feel empathy through learning yoga.
• Yoga can form a strong foundation in the life of children. They can be able to live yogic way.
• Yoga is very supportive of the study of the children.
• Yoga helps children to make their minds broaden.
• Children can harmonize their minds. They will be able to feel the affection.
• Children will be able to understand the value of yoga in life.
• Children will be able to find the joy and fun in their life.
• Yoga will bring refreshment and calmness to the life of the children. Yoga helps self-empowerment and self-development of the children.
• Children can wipe the stress from their minds about their studies, competition, etc.